POWr Social Media Icons

Monday, 21 November 2011

100 posts!

This is the 100th post to this blog. :)

And we've had two guest bloggers, so this makes this my 98th post.

I can't believe that GirlWithTheCane already has 100 posts. Thank you to everyone who finds time in their day to read what I write here.

I'm having a lot of fun with this, so I plan to keep going for as long as I can...with 3 to 5 posts a week. I'm going to keep the focus on disability and disability issues as much as possible, but I may comment on some other social justice issues from time to time.

I also need to work on find a Wordpress theme that will  me to make this website more accessible. That's a priority.

If you have other suggestions, please let me know!

Thanks again for reading.

- Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sarah!

    Personally I wish you posted more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too sweet. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete