POWr Social Media Icons

Friday, 30 December 2011

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year!

It's December 31st, and tomorrow it will be 2012.

I started this blog almost 6 months ago. I am really enjoying being a disabilities blogger, and developing relationships with other bloggers who are passionate about disability issues. I plan to keep writing for as long as people will keep reading!

Asking a Favour from My Readers


As we go into 2012, I have some questions for my readers:

  1. Is reading this blog useful for you? How so?

  2. What would you change about this blog?

  3. Are you experiencing any technical problems with the blog?

  4. Are there any specific disability-related issues that you'd like to see
    covered in the blog?

Please leave your answers as a comment to this post, or send me an email at girlwiththecane@gmail.com if you prefer to answer privately.  Answering the questions helps me to plan the blog's future direction and to address technical problems, so thank you for taking the time to answer!

Have fun this New Year's Eve and be safe!  Happy New Year!

New Year



No comments:

Post a Comment