POWr Social Media Icons

Thursday, 12 April 2012

YouTube Channel

The Girl With the Cane blog and the company with which it affiliated, Running Steps, now has a YouTube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/runningsteps .

I'm currently working on doing videos for all the posts on the blog and uploading them to the channel. Posts that have a video will have a link to their video. I'm doing this to help make the blog more accessible to people with a variety of disabilities.

There are 175 posts on the blog as I write this, so completing this project will take a while! But I believe that it's worth doing.

I've also subscribed to some channels on my own channel by individuals and agencies involved with disability work, so that their videos will appear in my channel's video feed. Some of them are very interesting. Let me know if there are channels to which you think I subscribe.

Temple Grandin, a woman with autism who is famous for her work with animals, subscribed to my channel when I subscribed to hers, which is very exciting!

Don't forget to check out the Running Steps webpage:  http://www.runningsteps.ca/

As always, thank you so much for your support!

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to encourage you on completing this project.  I appreciate your tenacity. Looking forward to following your journey. 

    Much love,
    Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the encouragement, Marissa!

    ReplyDelete