POWr Social Media Icons

Wednesday, 17 October 2012

This Week's "One-Handed" Dish...

...for those that want to cook along...this is a relatively simple one, to start.

English Muffin Pizzas


http://allrecipes.com/recipe/fast-english-muffin-pizzas/

I'm going to make these on Friday night, following the reviewers' suggestion to toast the English muffins first.

I'm not a big fan of pepperoni...I think I will bring out the chopper that I bought at a Pampered Chef party some years ago and never used, and see how good it does at dicing green pepper and mushroom. I'll have leftovers, but I can put them in an omelet on Saturday, maybe.

Perhaps I'll throw in some baby carrots as a side. Good way to get lots of vegetables.

We'll see how it goes with one hand...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment