POWr Social Media Icons

Tuesday, 11 June 2013

Girl With The Cane 2nd Blogoversary


It's hard to believe that I started this blog two years ago today.

I originally started writing here as something to do when I was between jobs...I never dreamed that I'd learn so much in the process, and that it would bring me into contact with such amazing people.

I never dreamed that I'd get to my first blogoversary, let alone my second!

Thank you to those of you who have been kind enough to link to this blog, and of course to those of you who are kind enough just to take the time to read - that's a real honour, considering that a lot of my posts are ramblings as I try to work out something for myself.

Because while my opinions on some things are pretty set...I certainly don't have all the answers. I appreciate the dialogue that's starting to happen here. It's making me think.

I'm looking forward to continuing this into Year 3...and celebrating the Girl With The Cane Third Blogoversary this time next year!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Sarah and best wishes for many, many more thought provoking blogs...keep making us all think and re-think our perceptions of disability realities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your 2nd anniversary. Keep your thoughts coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mazel tov on your accomplishment! keep the good work coming :)

    ReplyDelete